Home LogIn Help
Frequently Asked Questions >
How can I get insurance for High-Risk Activities?
For high-risk activities (those not listed in the dropdown boxes), you will be directed to Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services to discuss other alternatives.
Does TULIP cover Events not on Property Owned by the Institution?
The TULIP does not extend to locations not owned by the institution. You can check with the municipality or other property owners for a separate TULIP program or you will need to investigate a stand-alone special events policy that can encompass multiple locations and insureds.
How long does it take to get insurance?
Once you have completed your transaction on the website you will receive a certificate of coverage by email. The email usually arrives within five minutes of your purchase. The institution will also receive a copy of the certificate, however it is in your best interest to verify receipt by the institution.